All documentation on this website can be made available as hard copies, free of charge upon request. Please ask at the school office.
This is the latest version of our school prospectus. Here you will find all relevant information to learn more about our school, including admissions, SATs results and school holiday dates.
- Administration of Medication and Management of Health Needs Policy (doc)
- Attendance Policy 2015 (doc)
- Behaviour Policy 2015 (docx)
- Bullying Policy (doc)
- Charges and Remissions Policy (doc)
- Child Protection Policy 2016 (docx)
- Complaints Policy 2014 (doc)
- Creative Curriculum Policy (Sept 2016) (doc)
- Curriculum Policy (doc)
- Early Years Policy (Sept 2016 revised) (doc)
- English Policy 2013 (doc)
- Equality Duty Policy (doc)
- Fair Processing Notice Layer 1 (doc)
- Fair Processing Notice Layer 2 (doc)
- Health and Safety Policy (April 2016) (PDF)
- Healthy Food Policy
- Home Learning Policy (doc)
- Mathematics Policy 2013 (doc)
- No Smoking Policy (doc)
- PSHEC Policy (doc)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy 2015 (docx)
- Science Policy (doc)
- SEN Policy 2012 (doc)
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
SEND Information Report
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Please find below our report that outlines the support for SEN that you can expect from us at Glynwood Primary.
Should you have any queries regarding SEN provision at our school please contact us on 0191 433 4117