All documentation on this website can be made available as hard copies, free of charge upon request. Please ask at the school office.
This is the latest version of our school prospectus. Here you will find all relevant information to learn more about our school, including admissions, SATs results and school holiday dates.
- Accessibility Equality-Duty-Policy
- attendance policy June 2017
- behaviour policy
- Charges and Remissions Policy
- Child Protection Policy 2017
- Complaints Policy
- Computing Policy
- Drugs Policy
- Grievance Policy Jan18
- Health Safety Policy
- home learning policy June 2017
- Inclusion Policy
- Mathematics Policy
- Non Teaching Employees Appraisal Policy Jan 2018
- No smoking policy
- PSHEEC policy
- SEN Policy
- Sex and Relationships Education Policy
- Schools Social Media Policy Jan 2018
- Whistleblowing Policy Jan 2018
SEND Information Report
As part of the government’s reforms around special educational needs (SEN) and with the introduction of the new code of Practice in September 2014, local authorities are required to publish a local offer showing the support available to disabled children and young people and those with SEN and their families and carers.
Please find below our report that outlines the support for SEN that you can expect from us at Glynwood Primary.
Should you have any queries regarding SEN provision at our school please contact us on 0191 433 4117